- Hyperbaric oxygenation for the treatment of acute cerebral edema.
- Continuous measurements of cerebral tissue oxygen pressure during hyperbaric oxygenation—HBO effects on brain edema and necrosis after severe brain trauma in rabbits
- The Protective Effect of Hyperbaric Oxygenation in Experimental Cerebral Edema
- Hyperbaric Oxygen in the Treatment of Patients With Cerebral Stroke, Brain Trauma, and Neurologic Disease
- Hyperbaric Oxygen in the Management of Brain Edema Associated with Stereotactic Radiosurgery
HBO for indication not approved by insurance or Medicare are considered investigational. Please thoroughly analyze research to discuss with your physician.