- Hyperbaric oxygenation for the treatment of acute cerebral edema.
- Continuous measurements of cerebral tissue oxygen pressure during hyperbaric oxygenation—HBO effects on brain edema and necrosis after severe brain trauma in rabbits
- The Protective Effect of Hyperbaric Oxygenation in Experimental Cerebral Edema
- Hyperbaric Oxygen in the Treatment of Patients With Cerebral Stroke, Brain Trauma, and Neurologic Disease
- Hyperbaric Oxygen in the Management of Brain Edema Associated with Stereotactic Radiosurgery