Colitis/ Inflammatory Bowel Disease/ Chron’s Disease/ Gastric Duodenal Ulcers
- Hyperbaric oxygen treatment for inflammatory bowel disease: a systematic review and analysis.
- Systematic review: The safety and efficacy of hyperbaric oxygen therapy for inflammatory bowel disease.
- Modification of in vivo and in vitro TNF-alpha, IL-1, and IL-6 secretion by circulating monocytes during hyperbaric oxygen treatment in patients with perianal Crohn's disease.
- Modification of in Vivo and in Vitro TNF-α, IL-1, and IL-6 Secretion by Circulating Monocytes During Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment in Patients with Perianal Crohn's Disease
- Hyperbaric oxygen treatment for inflammatory bowel disease: a systematic review and analysis
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy in Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
- [Complex treatment of patients with non-healing stomach ulcers using hyperbaric oxygenation].